Type of Insurance Requested
Certificates of Insurance showing coverage for Commercial General Liability, Workers Compensation and Automobile Insurance, with limits of liability equal to or greater than your own, should be requested from all tenants, sub-contractors and independent contractors anytime they occupy your premises or perform work on your behalf.
Certificates of Insurance can help protect you and reduce your own premiums by verifying the existence of valid insurance that would protect you against claims arising out of the negligence of your tenant, sub-contractor or independent contractor.
The following endorsements should be included on all Certificates
- Form CG-20-26, naming you as Additional Insured
- Form CG-24-04, granting you Waiver of Subrogation
- Form CG-02-05, providing you prior written notice of cancellation or material change of coverage and amending notice of cancellation to 30 days
- Form WC-42-03-04, granting you Waiver of Subrogation
- Form TE-99-01, naming you as Additional Insured
- Form TE-20-46A, granting you Waiver of Subrogation
Call or Visit our office for a personal review of your existing coverage or browse through the tabs at the top for more informative articles, insurance tips and recommendations or to request a quote.